Donate to Think College
College options for students with intellectual disability are more widely available than they were in the past. But they're still uncommon: only 6% of colleges and universities offer these opportunities. Parents and students are often unaware of the options that exist around them, and high school teachers don't focus on preparing students with intellectual disability for college.
Think College wants to change all that. We want to increase the supply and demand for inclusive higher education throughout the country. This means more students and families seeking a path to college. More high schools supporting transition into college. More colleges and universities opening their doors to students with intellectual disability.
Your tax-deductible donation will allow us to:
- Support the development of high-quality higher education options across the United States.
- Develop accessible materials for parents, teachers, and students.
- Raise awareness of the inclusive higher education movement.
- Provide outreach and training to schools, colleges, and universities.
- Engage and inform policy makers about the impact college has on students’ lives.
- Conduct and publish research on outcomes for students with intellectual disability who attend college.
Sometimes students say it best.
Help others to THINK COLLEGE!
The link will take you to a webpage associated with the University of Massachusetts Boston, the home of Think College, where you will be able to enter information to make your donation.