Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) L.I.V.E.
The 2021 annual Council for Exceptional Children conference is being reimagined.... check out CEC’s Learning Interactive Virtual Event (L.I.V.E.), featuring 700+ on-demand sessions, 3 keynote presentations, 30 live mainstage sessions, 400 poster videos, a series of pre-conference workshops, and more.
From the comfort and convenience of your home with reduced registration rates and flexible scheduling, CEC L.I.V.E. will bring you:
- Opening Keynote Presentation with Dr. Tyrone Howard, one of the country’s premier experts on educational equity and access
- Two more exciting keynote presentations
- 30 live interactive sessions
- More than 700 pre-recorded sessions
- 400 poster videos, 150+ Teacher Slam presentations, and 40+ Research Data Blitz sessions
- Series of pre-conference workshops
- Technology Playground presenting Technology Demonstrations, Technology Implementation, and Make N' Take sessions
- All the FUN you expect from CEC Central and the Expo Hall, including prizes, drawings, swag, games, and more
Monday, March 8, 2021 - 08:00 to Saturday, March 13, 2021 - 12:00