Student Leadership Conference at State of the Art
Join other college students with intellectual disabilities for a 2-day student leadership conference like no other! Panels, presentations, and conversations on:
• Adjusting to a college environment
• Digital photography & social media for self-determination
• Maximizing your social experiences
• Internship and career opportunities
• Living independently / interdependently
• Becoming an effective presenter
• Building healthy peer mentor relationships
• Creating circles of support
It may be a conference, but we still know how to have fun. There will also be:
• A karaoke party!
• A ropes course!
• And other social events!