TransCen: Customized Employment 101 Webinar Series | Part 2: Job Development and Employer Engagement
Part 2: Job Development and Employer Engagement
This second webinar in the Customized Employment series will provide participants with information and strategies on reframing how to market their candidates and partner with employers. Case studies will be used to illustrate ways to identify employers, open doors, and more importantly, how to identify job opportunities and negotiate customized jobs with employers. Participants will leave with field-tested approaches and tools for successfully presenting candidates and negotiating jobs with employers. There is a $45 fee for this webinar.
Participants will learn:
- Identify the difference between “job placement” and “job development”
- Identify strategies to customize employment opportunities for job seekers
- Develop effective employment proposals that lead to employment
- Utilize Lean Principles in working with employers to customize job opportunities
Continuing Education Recognition:
- Applications have been approved for Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC).
- The series subject matter aligns with the Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) Content Outline.
- Certificates of completion are available for all sessions.
- TransCen provides captioning for all our webinars.
- All webinars are recorded and available for later listening.
- Special pricing is available for groups of 10 or more. Contact email@example.com for more information or to register your group.
- Registrants outside the United States, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This session will be broadcasted via the GoToWebinar platform. A telephone option for audio is also available.