TransCen: Customized Employment 101 Webinar Series | Part 3: Job Coaching and Workplace Supports
Part 3: Job Coaching and Workplace Supports
This final webinar in the Customized Employment Series focuses on post-placement support services, including job task analysis and skill instruction. This webinar will give participants the tools they need to structure “customized jobs” and teach more complex tasks. Participants will learn about positive instructional strategies, error-free learning, and systematic instruction. Participants will learn ways to collect performance data and document progress using a task analysis and other methods. Examples of customized jobs and job coaching methods will be discussed. There is a $45 fee for this webinar.
Participants will learn:
- Explain what the role of a job coach is, and what it is not
- Develop a job/task analysis
- Implement systematic instruction strategies
- Collect and analyze data
Continuing Education Recognition:
- Applications have been approved for Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC).
- The series subject matter aligns with the Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) Content Outline.
- Certificates of completion are available for all sessions.
- TransCen provides captioning for all our webinars.
- All webinars are recorded and available for later listening.
- Special pricing is available for groups of 10 or more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register your group.
- Registrants outside the United States, contact email@example.com.
- This session will be broadcasted via the GoToWebinar platform. A telephone option for audio is also available.