Research Affinity Group Meeting
These notes and resources are from the meeting of the Affinity Group on Research, Tuesday September 12th at 2pm Eastern.
The agenda for the meeting was
- Welcome new members
- Share one research accomplishment or progress made this summer
- New Affinity Group webpage: https://thinkcollege.net/technical-assistance/affinity-groups/research
- Research guidelines in Postsecondary Education and Disability: A multi-organizational collaboration initiated by the DCDT Research Committee
- New journal publications and dissertations
- Next Research Summit
- Other updates or discussion topics
- Suggestions for discussion topics or presenters for next meeting
- Continue the conversation in Slack
You can access the google doc version of the agenda by clicking on this link – please add any updates or suggestions that you would like to share with the group. Your audio will be muted when you enter the room, but we encourage you to have a microphone or phone line so that you are able to talk during the meeting.The meeting will be live captioned and recorded. We will share the link to the recording with all members of the group in case you are not able to join.