Administrators Can Think College
This webinar will feature five high school administrators talking about their experiences with transition planning and college-based transition services (CBTS). Join us for a panel discussion where each of these professionals will address questions like:
- What do you see as the benefits of CBTS?
- How do you engage other members of the transition team?
- Is this a good option for students with intellectual disability (ID)?
- What is the biggest obstacle you face in supporting students with ID to plan for and attend college?
- What advice do you have for future high school administrators working with students with ID?
Our panel includes these invited guests:
Lisa Graham, Director of the Grant County Special Education Cooperative in Indiana
April Rist, Former Director of Special Services for the Agawam Public Schools in Massachusetts (Currently: Assistance Lead, Statewide Systems of Support, MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education)
Teresa Skinner Director of Special Services for Easton Public Schools in Massachusetts
Paul Tzovolos, Director of Student Services at Bridgewater-Raynham Regional School District in Massachusetts
List Whitlow-Hill, INSPIRE Coordinator for Earlywood Educational Services in Indiana