Early Career Researchers Affinity Group
AFFINITY GROUP CO-FACILITATORS
Stay Informed by Email
Sign up to receive email updates for one or more Affinity Groups.
The Think College Early Career Researchers Affinity Group is for new professionals working towards a career in academia and/or research. Specifically, this group is intended for those who have completed their graduate studies within the last five years, hold an academic position, and are interested in research related to inclusive higher education for students with intellectual disability.
The purpose of the group is to:
- Discuss research that group members are conducting in the field of inclusive higher education,
- Discuss grants and other funding opportunities related to research in the field of inclusive higher education,
- Connect with other early career researchers and explore possible collaborations, and
- Share tools and resources.
Members of the Early Career Researchers Affinity Group are also invited to join the Research Affinity Group – a group for anyone interested in research.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
October 27, 2022, 1-2pm ET
- The October meeting is a kickoff of this new affinity group. Meeting time will be used to review the general purpose of the group, get to know each other, share research interests, and create group goals.
February 23, 2023, 1-2pm ET
May 18, 2023, 1-2pm ET
September 28, 2023, 1-2pm ET