Strategic Capacity Building
FY 2018 State/Regional Capacity Building Activities
Think College National Coordinating Center has entered into partnerships with eight states to support them to establish or strengthen state or regional collaboratives that enhance higher education options for students with intellectual disability. Each of these partners are working to establish a coalition with stakeholder buy-in, a web presence for public awareness, and on-going collaborations to support program development and quality improvement in their area.
FY2018 partners are: (click each partner name to view project abstract)
- California State University, Northridge
- University of Connecticut Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- University of Idaho Center on Disabilities and Human Development
- University of Kentucky Human Development Institute
- EXCEL: Expanding College for Exceptional Learners - Missouri
- University of Nebraska Munroe-Meyer Institute
- University of New Hampshire Institute on Disability
- Western Michigan University
In FY2017, Think College National Coordinating Center supported five states to increase capacity through statewide strategic planning, professional development, and targeted technical assistance. Click the state name below to read more about activities in each state.
Abstracts: FY 2017 Projects