Ask Think College About Campus Housing

Photo of Kelly Kelley

Dr. Kelly Kelley serves as a consultant to Think College and can provide technical assistance on issues related to campus housing. Kelly is available to provide technical assistance to other programs, families, students, and college personnel on campus membership and housing. Contact her by emailing and indicate your question is for Kelly Kelley.