All applicants are required to set up an interview with the Program Director or the Program Coordinator. These interviews are conducted via Zoom and take about 45 minutes to complete. Interviews cover the following topics:
• Career goals
• Any professional licenses
• Academic, professional and/or leadership experiences
• IEPs for transition-aged students
• Career development
• Inclusive education
• Parent engagement in transition
• Public disability systems
Interviews can be set up anytime before June 30th for candidates who want to be considered for the next cohort of students who will enroll for a September start date.
Maria Paiewonsky, Ed.D
Program Director, Transition Leadership Program
Nancy Hurley, M.S.
Program Coordinator, Transition Leadership Program